Northwinds Commercial Realty specializes in commercial real estate representing Buyers, Seller, Landlords, Tenants, and Investors alike focusing on:
- Industrial Buildings
- Office Buildings
- Land Retail
- Producing Properties
- Design Build/Build to Suit
Northwinds’ measure of success is based on customer satisfaction and quality of service, placing honesty and integrity above prosperity. This means Northwinds will do the right thing legally, ethically, and morally, with the highest sense of urgency. Reputation is Northwinds’ most important asset.
Northwinds Commercial Realty helps clients achieve their goals by providing market analysis. The market is constantly changing, and adapting to the marketplace can be challenging. Northwinds Commercial Realty anticipates the market and understand customer needs that reduce the risk and complexity of the development process. Their team includes experts in site selection, architecture, engineering, design, construction, project management, brokerage, and asset management.
Current Masterplanned Developments:
- 211,714 square feet at Intercontinental Business Park
- 269,729 square feet at Northgreen Business Center
- 93,643 square feet Richey Road
- 104,500 square feet at Park 290 Drive in Waller, Texas
Northwinds Commercial Realty’s goal is to bridge the gap amongst owners, tenants, leasing agents, and vendors. Their main focus is tenant retention and preventative maintenance to reduce the risk and increase the overall value of the asset.
- Coordinate construction bids for build-outs, maintenance or repairs to the properties
- Invoicing and collecting rents
- Field phone calls and make sure tenant requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Weekly drive by of assets
- Practice preventative maintenance to ensure retention of the asset’s value and avoid costly future repairs
- Quarterly phone calls to tenants to confirm client satisfaction with all warehousing needs
- Track and log all tenant phone calls, tenant request, capital spent on repairs, or preventative maintenance
- Prepare monthly and year-end accounting summaries
- Reconciliation of operating expenses